Life Science Small Instruments
Analytik Jena - Biometra Thermal Cyclers
Simply the best in PCR
The Biometra Thermal Cyclers series is a range of PCR instruments for all needs. They yield precise, reproducible results.
PCR instruments for all needs
Excellent temperature uniformity
High speed, up to 8°C/s ramp rate
Flexible configurations, 1 or 3 block systems, gradient, silver block, etc.
Intuitive user interface with mobile app control option
Whisper quiet operation
Nucleic Acid Extraction Robot
Analytik Jena - InnuPure C16
Fully automated nucleic acid extraction
The InnuPure C16 system is for flexible, efficient nucleic acid extraction.
Fully automated extraction system
Flexibility for DNA and RNA extraction
Use either magnetic or SmartExtraction technologies
Wide range of kits available
Highly accurate pipetting
Intuitive user interface with tablet control
Azure Biosystems - Azure 280
Workhorse imaging system at an affordable price
Easily image DNA and protein gels images without a darkroom.
Use your choice of dyes or stains and the system automatically selects the light source and filters for you
“Safe” dye detection: Blue Light Imaging as an alternative to ethidium bromide, less-harmful "Safe" dyes can be imaged
DNA detection: UV Imaging for Ethidium bromide-stained DNA gels
Protein analysis: White Light Imaging for protein gels stained with Coomassie blue or silver stain
Western Blot: 6 MPx cooled CCD camera for chemiluminescence detection
Azure 280 is not upgradeable to other Azure models
Azure Biosystems - Azure 200-600
Gel and Western blot imagers
Best in class sensitivity, dynamic range, and signal to noise ratio in an easy-to-use compact instrument.
- Imaging gels, blots, plates, and even intact tissues and small animal models
- Efficient multiplex detection with three visible fluorescence channels and/or two NIR fluorescence channels for visible fluorescence to NIR
- Up to 9.0 MP CCD camera for sensitive chemiluminescence detection
- One-touch workflows – select your application and the instrument selects the appropriate light source and filters
- Easily upgrade if your needs change in the future
BioTek Instruments - Epoch™
Compact monochromator-based microplate spectrophotometer for UV/Vis absorbance
The Epoch™ microplate spectrophotometer offers filter-free UV/Vis absorbance readings for applications like DNA/RNA quantification, Protein quantification, and ELISA.
- UV/Vis absorbance 200-999 nm
- 6-to 384-well plates
- Spectral scanning, endpoint, kinetic, and well area scanning measurements
- Small footprint
- Take3™ micro-volume plate compatible
Hamilton - Microlab Prep
Automation, So You Can Focus on Innovation
Get ready to revolutionize the work in your lab by replacing manual pipetting with the efficiency and accuracy of the Microlab Prep. The Microlab Prep packs Hamilton’s signature quality and efficiency into a mini liquid handler workstation that easily fits on a lab bench or in many biological safety cabinets. Features same high speed, high-quality pipetting technology that you find on any larger Hamilton liquid handlers, including active pipetting monitoring.
When to use automation:
- Many samples in use
- Full plates or tube racks
- Ergonomic issues are a concern
- A need to increase reproducibility while decreasing errors
Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
BioTek Instruments - Synergy Multi-Mode Readers
Compact and affordable readers automating all detection modes with superior performance
The Synergy multi-mode readers utilize a unique dual-optics design combining monochromator for filter-free UV/Vis absorbance and filters for maximum sensitivity of fluorescence determinations.
- Fluorescence, UV-Visible absorbance, Luminescence
- 4-Zone incubation
- Linear, orbital, and double orbital shaking
- Angled injectors for rapid inject - read assays
- Take3™ micro-volume plate compatible
UVP - Transilluminators
Analytik Jena offers a wide range of filter sizes and single or multiple UV or Blue wavelength transilluminators in compact benchtop sizes.
- Visi-Blue™ Transilluminators for SYBR or SYPRO
- FirstLight® UV Illuminators for extremely uniform UV illumination
- Standard Benchtop UV Transilluminators is the economical choice
- White Light Transilluminators for your film or plates