Nordic Scientific User Meeting - Special Protein Analysis
We together with The Binding Site are pleased to invite you to our free one-day scientific user meeting in clinical special protein analysis.
Join and get updated on the most recent research and network with your Nordic colleagues from the field.
Among the subjects are:
- Freelite® and Hevylite® - recent updates on their utility
- Expert panels - user presentations
- Mass Spectrometry - The next generation of monoclonal protein measurement
- Immunology assays - The utility of immunoglobulin subclass assays and vaccine response assays
- Optilite® - Short presentation, features software version 7.0.2, tips and tricks, etc.
What is the cost?
Participation in the user meeting is free of charge. However, there is a no-show fee of 100€, if you do not show up without informing us. Accommodation and transportation costs are at your own expense.
When should I sign up?
Please sign up by Monday, August 24, 2020 at the latest.
Where does the seminar take place?
Clarion Hotel, Copenhagen Airport, Ellehammersvej 20, 2770 Kastrup, Denmark
Transport from Copenhagen Airport
Clarion Hotel is located in CPH airport, very close to Terminal 3.
All necessary precautions regarding COVID-19 will be taken. We will follow country-specific guidelines and postpone the meeting if recommended by national authorities. In this case, we will notify you as soon as possible.